The Streetz of Los Santos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

+20
Tex-Mex
Pacukas
RedWhite1017
Domingo_Diaz
Cyril
Jason
Rozstal
10colej
LoWaG88
ACAC1A
Milez
Arabian Shot
bigtray
Doom
Icez
Big B
TNT123
Mike
Lil Jimmy
LukeEV
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Should FirstName_LastName be added? + Kill-list removed.

Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap55%Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 24 ]
Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 20 ]

Total Votes : 44

Poll closed

Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Milez Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:16 am

"Making us look like an average RP server = LSRP"

kk im going to suicide and ill come back
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Rozstal Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:37 am

As always, i say no to firstname_lastname, basically cause i've got used to it, easier for me to remember people, and especially cause i like having [IB]Rozstal as a nick. (Yes i am aware, that indeed IS pretty selfish of me, well cry me a river.)

About removing kill list - no honest opinion, on one hand is less mg and less people bragging about the kill list on forums, but on the other hand, kill list is like a 911 call for cops, cause, obviously, since everybody in our Los Santos is either Criminal or a Cop, there'd be nobody to call the cops. You might say it's MG'ing, but i think that IRL somebody would actually call the cops if, let's say, IB's went on a rampage against SBF. When you call the cops you say what is going on, and WHERE it is going on. So if LSPD see the kill list, it might be something like a replacement for cop-calling.

So yeah, no opinion from me on this one, but if i were to choose, i'd rather say no to that as well.
Rozstal
Rozstal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Shot Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:26 am

10colej wrote:
Big B wrote:
bigtray wrote:I'm agree with the kill list, when somebody kill somebody people say he "heard shots" comming from Grove Street for example, so he finds the killer.
no, that's MG.
you MG that shots came from a specific location even though you probably weren't there. just because you [allegedly] "RP" it doesn't mean it's legit.
that's like hearing supersonic hearing or whatever and just reporting crimes left and right as soon as you see someone kill someone in a killlist.
OH SHIT SOMEONE GOT HIT BY A CAR, I SURELY HEARD THAT COMING.
I think he meant if you're within a realistic range of hearing the shots, but nonetheless you'd have to be pretty close to even care.

You hear shots everyday in the hood, it's normal for gangsters so why make a big deal?

Dont doube posts 1/3

Arabian Shot
Head of Moderators
Head of Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:37 am

I think the Name idea would bring a huge change to what we are currently.
And if we sit down and have a long chat about the tags we could figure out that its not needed anymore in my opinion.Alot more roleplay may be put into the F/Lnames and i think MG would lower from that, and also the fact that we admins wont have to kick people for a 'proper name' , i mean are tags and random nicks even a proper roleplay name ? think about it.
Leave the old school on side , and focus on the 'new school 2014+'
Jason
Jason
Server Admin
Server Admin

http://streetzofls.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Agree with kill-list, not with Firstname_Lastname.
Cyril
Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeEV Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:59 pm

I don't know what the problem with the firstname_lastname, having it is a greater opportunity for players to take us more seriously and to come into the server. Like jason said, we have to focus on the future and the new school.
LukeEV
LukeEV

Back to top Go down

Post by Milez Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:08 pm

Theres no old school anymore nor people from 1800 are coming back, GET OVER with it. Stay unique with 30 players till everyone goes to college and goes inactive or get firstname lastname and actually have a chance for more people, end of.
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by Domingo_Diaz Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:05 pm

Milez wrote:Theres no old school anymore nor people from 1800 are coming back, GET OVER with it. Stay unique with 30 players till everyone goes to college and goes inactive or get firstname lastname and actually have a chance for more people, end of.

^^

Domingo_Diaz

Back to top Go down

Post by RedWhite1017 Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Kill list yeah, first name last name NO.
Don't try to turn the server into LSRP bullshit now.
SOLS is SOLS... we gotta keep the basics..

Tags just show nothing, it doesn't add or take away anything of the RP.
We don't care what people think about the server like: "omg look tags, this not a rp server". We only care about our RP. FN_LN can't improve it, but removing kill list can.

But i guess nothing about that's gonna happen since "Arabian Shot" lmao locked my topic about it earlier
RedWhite1017
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacukas Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:34 pm

FN_LN cant improve the RP? People ussually presses TAB and see`s who`s online. Then they attack a person who`s only one online in his gang. Removing the kill list will just make us similiar to LSRP because they dont have the kill list. Thats it we LSRP, Jesus people you probably never played there and never saw the script.
Pacukas
Pacukas

Back to top Go down

Post by Big B Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:28 pm

RedWhite1017 wrote:
Don't try to turn the server into LSRP bullshit now.
so a FNLN system automatically makes a server "lsrp bullshit"?
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedWhite1017 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Go sleep on 9gag, didn't ask you anything.

and yes it does. We're a light RP server, we don't need FN_LN.
And re-read my whole post again. Maybe you'll even understand why i tried to say.
RedWhite1017
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Big B Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:44 pm

edited: i was speaking seriously, but you decide to act like a stuck-up douche, won't bother discussing with you since you'll just reply with something you think is offensive/cool to say.
and you're immature asf.
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex-Mex Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:02 pm

I support the change to firstname_lastname because there aren't really many servers out there that provide roleplay with single player factions, so the "unique" factor isn't lost whatsoever.
Tex-Mex
Tex-Mex

Back to top Go down

Post by RedWhite1017 Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Ok and you're mature.
Anyway I told you everything u need to hear.

Read my last post >> Re-read my post before that one.
RedWhite1017
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Milez Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:02 am

RAW are you stupid or something? We are not a light-rp server, that was in 2009. Clean the dust In your brain and wake up.

(Not gonna answer to anything you say unless It's stupid to the maximum level)

Firstname Lastname or tags doesnt make any server look unique, the uniqueness Is the game mode, the scripts, the maps, the factions, the city we RP in. If you think we are only unique because of the firstname lastname you might aswell quit life overall(speaking generally).

And I bet most of you who say "keep it like the old times" have been here since 2012.(except for some people)
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by RedWhite1017 Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:20 am

Oh boy something is really wrong inside that head of yours.

SOLS RP compared to LSRP RP is pretty much light, because we do the normal drill with /me and /do S/F lol
I've been playing for a few hours on LSRP lol, so don't come with that shit "meh u dnt know whats going on blabla, im a regular there blabla" because nobody gives 1% of a shit.
We are here for fun, to relax and play the game. Unlike LSRP where you have to do /me inhales, /me exhales, /me inhales, /me exhales.
If you don't, you will get banned for NON RP since you would die. lmfao

SOLS RP is light since I started playing here, and that was not 2009, but close to it. And tell me exactly what changed since 2009? Except a few things in the script and the admin team lol.

And seriously I'm about to eat myself up when i see the stupid shit u post lol. So please. I mean PLEASE. Just ignore my posts.
Or at least post when ur IQ is not less or equal to ur age.
RedWhite1017
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Milez Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:28 am

Either you are really stupid, dont know how to RP or have never been on LSRP. We are not a light RP server, check the rules and you'll see.We are towards medium RP but people like you cant RP for shit and ruin our experience.In 2009 we circle shooted and bunnyhopped and generally everyone was rulebreaking. So please, learn how to RP and please dont respond to this post because you are stupid as fuck.If you are here to relax and have fun go to some TDM server or some shit because some people are here to RP and their experience is ruined because of your stupidity and mentality about roleplaying.Ive seen you roleplay.

/me smokes his cigar
/me take bottle from 24/7
(im not being literall about these /me's, dont cry about it son)

"Good rp today guys ill come back tommorow".

gg

P.S Your signature also shows how stupid you are.
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by RedWhite1017 Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:35 am

EDIT: You know what? Not even gonna waste my words on people who are not worth it.
I'll just say ask Mike what he thinks of my RP when we did it together, and other gangs when i interact with them.

And remember what i told about your IQ, so that's pretty much enough from me.

Peace out.
RedWhite1017
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacukas Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:19 am

RAW , you`re basically saying that you`re not gonna respond to him ,but you`ll ask Mike and some other player to tell how your RP was?
Pacukas
Pacukas

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Pacukas Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:37 am

Andre, you wont reduce or increase the amount of MG that is done in this server. FN_LN , without it people press TAB and they know which hood to attack. With it some people may MG your name ,but there`s a report section for that. I dont know what you guys try to call unique. Tags doesnt make us unique it makes us look like a free roam/DM server.
Pacukas
Pacukas

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:00 am

im laughing my ass off
sols is not a light rp server?
sols is medium rp server
lmao u just made my day
theres nothing wrong with being a light rp server but ppl who cant accept it are just hilarious

OT: add fname_lname and remove the kill list it will improve the server

Gundus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex-Mex Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:33 am

RedWhite1017 wrote: Unlike LSRP where you have to do /me inhales, /me exhales, /me inhales, /me exhales.
If you don't, you will get banned for NON RP since you would die. lmfao

Just to correct you on that one, no, that's not how they roleplay over there.
Unless you join some sort of crime organization faction where they ask you to be like that, but those guys are seriously being retards. The best factions in LS-RP, if you go through their screenshots, are loved by their creativity (what do they bring to the server, as in new things) and activity. They do not do a /me for every little thing, like opening a car's door. Why? Everyone knows when you're opening the door of a car, just look at the screen lol.

It's not as hard over there as everyone says, there are roleplayers of every level.
Tex-Mex
Tex-Mex

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:05 pm

roleplay /=/ /me and /do
roleplay=portraying a selected character the best way possible

Gundus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next