The Streetz of Los Santos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

+20
Tex-Mex
Pacukas
RedWhite1017
Domingo_Diaz
Cyril
Jason
Rozstal
10colej
LoWaG88
ACAC1A
Milez
Arabian Shot
bigtray
Doom
Icez
Big B
TNT123
Mike
Lil Jimmy
LukeEV
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Should FirstName_LastName be added? + Kill-list removed.

Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap55%Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 24 ]
Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap45%Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 20 ]

Total Votes : 44

Poll closed

Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Milez Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:27 am

MA when the server will have firstname_lastname will be removed, i dont understand ur fking mentality.Lead Admins plus will have a /changename command and they will be able to change your name to whatever you wish.There will be also be a Name Change topic about you guys requesting which name Is your previous and which name you want.If you couldn't think of what I just wrote, I have no comment towards you.

@Pacukas, Only game has access to the script and doesnt want to change anything apparently, dont talk shit when you dont know.
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed. - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Icez Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Milez wrote:MA when the server will have firstname_lastname will be removed, i dont understand ur fking mentality.Lead Admins plus will have a /changename command and they will be able to change your name to whatever you wish.There will be also be a Name Change topic about you guys requesting which name Is your previous and which name you want.If you couldn't think of what I just wrote, I have no comment towards you.

@Pacukas, Only game has access to the script and doesnt want to change anything apparently, dont talk shit when you dont know.

that's fair
Icez
Icez
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshBlazee. Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Icez wrote:
JoshBlazee. wrote:
Icez wrote:dnt u get it? on sols nobody uses his ig name for his ic name, and if u do use ur fname_lname acc as ur ic name wut if u get ck'ed? u make another account? just lol

What's funny? You obviously don't know what roleplay is. If you get character killed.... Yes you do make another account. It called roleplaying your life correctly not having the mentality of just dying and coming back every time. Your arguments are not even accurate. Plus, you can't even write a complete sentence.

don't know what roleplay is? in 100 years when u get up on my level i'm currently on, we can talk about roleplay
no you don't make another account since there is a rule called multiaccounting, that's why u should stick to 1 IG name but u can roleplay another name, like it's a big deal
i can't write a complete sentence? is this school or what?
edit: I'm for the kill list removal and for adding fname_lname but not for making another account if character killed

I don't want to be on a level of dumb ass, sorry. This is the only server that worries about 'multi-accounting' . The fuck is wrong with people having more than one account? Maybe they want to roleplay a different character, and admnis are trying to force them to stick to one character. I guess you see why y'all get 0/100 players, hm. Every time someone give a good suggestion, it's some "old school wanna-be thug" who wants to come with some dumb ass idea, which eventually leads to the server closing once again.
JoshBlazee.
JoshBlazee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacukas Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:51 pm

Milez wrote:@Pacukas, Only game has access to the script and doesnt want to change anything apparently, dont talk shit when you dont know.
That just shows how he cares about other people opinions. Maybe he dont have much time to change the script and stuff. Why doesnt he give the ability to change the script to Mike then?
Pacukas
Pacukas

Back to top Go down

Post by RedWhite1017 Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Ok i think six pages of useless discussing are enough for risky to bring a decision.

You guys need to understand one thing: YOU CAN'T FULFILL EVERYBODY'S WISH AND REQUEST.

No matter what you do to this server, you will never get that 100% of SOLS players happy.
Maybe a good part will be happy and the others will cry about it. So i think this discussion is useless..

Either reset the poll: Make a new one, and for crying out loud, set all the options..
Not: remove kill list + fn ln, and, don't remove kill list + leave tags...
Maybe somebody wants kill list removed but doesn't want fn ln?

So either reset the poll with all options available, or maybe make 2 separate polls OR just leave this discussion outside and don't do anything..

Polls will show what players want and do it..

Just mark this: I will save this topic somewhere on my PC, with all your posts.
If some changes will be made... and later u guys start crying about it, to bring old stuff back, i'll post it. Just so you can see what kind of people u actually are.

Locked. I'll go open 2 new polls, so we can bring ur final decision

EDIT:

- Kill list POLL
- Name system POLL
RedWhite1017
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4