Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should FirstName_LastName be added? + Kill-list removed.

55% 55% 
[ 24 ]
45% 45% 
[ 20 ]
 
Total Votes : 44

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by RedWhite1017 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Tex-Mex wrote:
RedWhite1017 wrote: Unlike LSRP where you have to do /me inhales, /me exhales, /me inhales, /me exhales.
If you don't, you will get banned for NON RP since you would die. lmfao

Just to correct you on that one, no, that's not how they roleplay over there.
Unless you join some sort of crime organization faction where they ask you to be like that, but those guys are seriously being retards. The best factions in LS-RP, if you go through their screenshots, are loved by their creativity (what do they bring to the server, as in new things) and activity. They do not do a /me for every little thing, like opening a car's door. Why? Everyone knows when you're opening the door of a car, just look at the screen lol.

It's not as hard over there as everyone says, there are roleplayers of every level.
It was just a joke on LSRP's expense. I wasn't really serious about that one... I was aiming at those factions u just mentioned how they do /me for every thing just to be like "look we can RP" LOL.
However it was a joke.

@Pacukas What are u talking about? I told HIM to go ask for Mike's opinion.

_________________
avatar
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 23
Location : Bosnia & Herzegovina, Gradačac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Milez on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:26 am

Whatever you guys say or bring up about uniqueness, firstname_lastname will bring us new players and we will move on.
avatar
Milez

Posts : 102
Join date : 2014-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Rozstal on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:34 am

Milez wrote:Whatever you guys say or bring up about uniqueness, firstname_lastname will bring us new players and we will move on.
Maybe yes, maybe no, but [IB]Rozstal is more cool than Jayceon_Rozstalski to me duh
avatar
Rozstal

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by JoshBlazee. on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:02 pm

Mike wrote:I agree about the kill list, but firstname_lastname will make us look like the other roleplay servers and we wont be special and attract players in my opinion..

SOLS is not special regardless.
avatar
JoshBlazee.

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Big_Mero on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:21 am

Icez wrote:just remove kill list and add that fname_lname, many ppl are rping a different name than their actual ig name so why the hell shouldnt i be able to rp a mexican with john_ johnson? its not like i cnt use another rp name

lol no offense but if you have firstname_lastname its dumb to rp another name.
avatar
Big_Mero

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-13
Location : Ciudad de México, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Big_Mero on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:45 am

+1

Its stupid how people think that the FN_LN will make it look like "LSRP bullshit" lmao it's just the fucking names the gamemode/script will stay the same either with or without the FN_LN, comparing SOLS with LSRP, u clearly didnt do your homework..

this whole shit about "staying unique" is pure bullshit.. we will still be unique no matter how we write our names who else rp based off single player?
avatar
Big_Mero

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-13
Location : Ciudad de México, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Gundus on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:50 pm

Big_Mero wrote:+1

Its stupid how people think that the FN_LN will make it look like "LSRP bullshit" lmao it's just the fucking names the gamemode/script will stay the same either with or without the FN_LN, comparing SOLS with LSRP, u clearly didnt do your homework..

this whole shit about "staying unique" is pure bullshit.. we will still be unique no matter how we write our names who else rp based off single player?
this
fname_lname is purely for better rp not "making sols lsrp"
this suggestion needs to be accepted if this server wants to improve

Gundus

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Icez on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Big_Mero wrote:
Icez wrote:just remove kill list and add that fname_lname, many ppl are rping a different name than their actual ig name so why the hell shouldnt i be able to rp a mexican with john_ johnson? its not like i cnt use another rp name

lol no offense but if you have firstname_lastname its dumb to rp another name.

wat are u talking about? either way u rp another name while ur ig name is different, i dnt use Icez as my ic name on sols neither does 80% of the server rp the name they got

_________________
avatar
Icez
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Gundus on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:08 pm

icez u dont get it
if ur name is
John_Johnson
then u will rp as John Johnson
because thats what fname_lname is all about, roleplaying a single character

Gundus

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Icez on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:15 pm

most of the ppl already got used to rping a different name than their actual ig name, so what's the big deal? allowing to make 4 - 5 accounts will end up in a big mess

_________________
avatar
Icez
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Gundus on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:20 pm

...
ur ig name = ur ic name
u dont make 4-5 accounts
you would have to..
stick to one character **gasps for air**

Gundus

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Icez on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:59 pm

dnt u get it? on sols nobody uses his ig name for his ic name, and if u do use ur fname_lname acc as ur ic name wut if u get ck'ed? u make another account? just lol

_________________
avatar
Icez
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by JoshBlazee. on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Icez wrote:dnt u get it? on sols nobody uses his ig name for his ic name, and if u do use ur fname_lname acc as ur ic name wut if u get ck'ed? u make another account? just lol

What's funny? You obviously don't know what roleplay is. If you get character killed.... Yes you do make another account. It called roleplaying your life correctly not having the mentality of just dying and coming back every time. Your arguments are not even accurate. Plus, you can't even write a complete sentence.
avatar
JoshBlazee.

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by RedWhite1017 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Lol

You set your name FN_LN and rp with ballas.. Your real character is called FN_LN. Since we all know SOLS players' souls, they will switch to families. The wont be called FN_LN because of the blood in blood out rule. They will call themselves NF_NL, but their IG name will still be FN_LN?
They might change it also to NF_NL, but what will happen? Boom. Ban for Multiaccounting.

If you want to change the name sistem to firstname_lastname then you have to change several server rules too. Which too much of work.

And i seriously don't understand the big whoop? Ok, i was wrong lol, it wont convert us to LSRP. Since you all attacked me. What will it change then? How is it going to improve SOLS? Improve it's roleplay? How?.

It wont change anything, it's a fucking IG name. Nothing else lol.

_________________
avatar
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 23
Location : Bosnia & Herzegovina, Gradačac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Mike on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:33 pm

RedWhite1017 wrote:Lol

You set your name FN_LN and rp with ballas.. Your real character is called FN_LN. Since we all know SOLS players' souls, they will switch to families. The wont be called FN_LN because of the blood in blood out rule. They will call themselves NF_NL, but their IG name will still be FN_LN?
They might change it also to NF_NL, but what will happen? Boom. Ban for Multiaccounting.

If you want to change the name sistem to firstname_lastname then you have to change several server rules too. Which too much of work.

And i seriously don't understand the big whoop? Ok, i was wrong lol, it wont convert us to LSRP. Since you all attacked me. What will it change then? How is it going to improve SOLS? Improve it's roleplay? How?.

It wont change anything, it's a fucking IG name. Nothing else lol.

lol so true

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2014-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Big_Mero on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Icez wrote:most of the ppl already got used to rping a different name than their actual ig name, so what's the big deal? allowing to make 4 - 5 accounts will end up in a big mess

You still don't get it lol currently we don't have Firstname_Lastname so the IC name doesn't matter my ic name is not Big Mero lmao..


EDIT: if you rly wanna do this here there should be a cmd named /changename and it should cost some $$.. either way it would suck to "stick to 1 character", people can get bored of rping same char, shit doesn't have to be so strict.

avatar
Big_Mero

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-13
Location : Ciudad de México, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Icez on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:02 pm

JoshBlazee. wrote:
Icez wrote:dnt u get it? on sols nobody uses his ig name for his ic name, and if u do use ur fname_lname acc as ur ic name wut if u get ck'ed? u make another account? just lol

What's funny? You obviously don't know what roleplay is. If you get character killed.... Yes you do make another account. It called roleplaying your life correctly not having the mentality of just dying and coming back every time. Your arguments are not even accurate. Plus, you can't even write a complete sentence.

don't know what roleplay is? in 100 years when u get up on my level i'm currently on, we can talk about roleplay
no you don't make another account since there is a rule called multiaccounting, that's why u should stick to 1 IG name but u can roleplay another name, like it's a big deal
i can't write a complete sentence? is this school or what?
edit: I'm for the kill list removal and for adding fname_lname but not for making another account if character killed

_________________
avatar
Icez
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Big_Mero on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Icez wrote:
JoshBlazee. wrote:
Icez wrote:dnt u get it? on sols nobody uses his ig name for his ic name, and if u do use ur fname_lname acc as ur ic name wut if u get ck'ed? u make another account? just lol

What's funny? You obviously don't know what roleplay is. If you get character killed.... Yes you do make another account. It called roleplaying your life correctly not having the mentality of just dying and coming back every time. Your arguments are not even accurate. Plus, you can't even write a complete sentence.

don't know what roleplay is? in 100 years when u get on my level i'm currently on, we can talk about roleplay
no you don't make another account since there is a rule called multiaccounting, that's why u should stick to 1 IG name but u can roleplay another name, like it's a big deal
i can't write a complete sentence? is this school or what?
edit: I'm for the kill list removal and for adding fname_lname but not for making another account if character killed

Thats bullshit the firstname_lastname is made to rp THAT name, not another one, either way it would be a mess up, don't get it twisted.. i go for the /changename costing $$.

in every single rp/rpg server with firstname_lastname if you get faction pked or cked you gotta change name, its just the way it works, thats what the firstname_lastname, you gone nuts.
avatar
Big_Mero

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-13
Location : Ciudad de México, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Icez on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:20 pm

mess up? how could it be a mess up keeping it simple on 1 account but rp'ing a different name, wake up dude
/changename lol

and it's not in every server like that u talking nonsense

_________________
avatar
Icez
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Big_Mero on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Sorry to bust your bubble, thats what the firstname_lastname is about, either way less stick to our nicknames.

EDIT: I'm talking nonsence? nonsence for me its using firstname_lastname and having another name, its stupid and will get people confused.
avatar
Big_Mero

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-13
Location : Ciudad de México, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Icez on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:23 pm

yeah dude let's start making 100 accounts and abuse it joining every single faction claiming ''i got ck'ed on that account so i use this one admin''
gimme a break

But there is a solution
A while ago it was suggested that you use fname_lname but your IC name appears over ur head u currently use so u don't have to make other accounts everytime u get ck'ed


Last edited by Icez on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Icez
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Big_Mero on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:27 pm

no, it could be some 'character slots' system or just /changename allowed only 5 times and costing money, u clearly never played a server with firstname_lastname lol so dont come up with that bullshit about "making 100 accounts"

man if you dont like it let's just stick to our nicknames i dont really give a fuck about it the only thing i really care about its the kill list removal, that's the main shit that makes us look like a TDM server.
avatar
Big_Mero

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-13
Location : Ciudad de México, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Big B on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:32 pm

It's visible that mostly noone understands what FN_LN does/is made for, so I propose we just stick to the current system.
It would be too difficult to understand for some people.


Last edited by Big B on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Big_Mero on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Big B wrote:It's visible that mostly noone understand what FN_LN does, so I propose we just stick to the current system.
It would be too difficult to understand for some people.

True dat, changed my mind, let's stick to the current system, without kill list ofc.
avatar
Big_Mero

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-13
Location : Ciudad de México, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Pacukas on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:24 pm

I like how admins whine about the inactivity. But they dont do shit to change the servers script whatsoever.
avatar
Pacukas

Posts : 95
Join date : 2014-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion - FirstName_LastName be added + Kill-list removed.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum