The Streetz of Los Santos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Inactivity.

+4
ACAC1A
Respi[CGC]
Big B
Milez
8 posters

Go down

Server Inactivity. Empty Server Inactivity.

Post by Milez Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:42 pm

As we've all noticed the server doesnt have 30-40 players daily anymore, I'd like to ask you guys why you dont want to play anymore(except for those who dont join because its only 0 players on). What do you personally want? Scripts,Maps,Improving the gameplay,Firstname Lastname, Get rid of 90's and SP roleplay? I personally dont have a problem with whoever sols Is, but I'd like to hear your opinions.
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Server Inactivity. Empty Re: Server Inactivity.

Post by Big B Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:55 pm

It's 2014. SAMP is plain boring overall, not just specific servers, but sometimes servers are the reason.
People either don't want to play, or don't have time, simple as that.
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Respi[CGC] Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Big B wrote:It's 2014. SAMP is plain boring overall, not just specific servers, but sometimes servers are the reason.

There goes one of my reasons too^
Respi[CGC]
Respi[CGC]
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ACAC1A Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Anything is fine but having updated scripts would be good, i personally dont want Firstname_lastname since [TAG] names make SOLS, SOLS. And new mappings to make hood role-play getting a bit improved would also be smart, because anyone gets silenced from standing all day long & talking about something unnessecary which gets boring. And some-way to lower the deathmatch, because anyone shoots in any 15 minutes and i kinda got enough of this bullcrap, we wanna stay in our faction hood without being worried on getting fucked up so fast, I did it by myself to but i stop it easily. Creative and new job-systems etc, maybe one with a hard-mode which gives more cash for it. A Cantine in Jail
(( which will make people not getting worried to bad about going to jail for something, even if they got arrested with a bad or low-class reason ))

Just some ideas of adding new stuff is already a small improvement with a good impact for later(maybe), because the way sols is right now goes no-where if i look at the gameplay from the moment before the server crashed and right now, and it will probally stay fucked up like this if anything keeps on being the same
ACAC1A
ACAC1A

Back to top Go down

Post by Razzor Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:02 pm

Let me tell you why, people are being forced to keep their mouths shut and nobody can tell their opinion regarding admins and what's going on around sols and it's not just one admin, it's most of them, admins treat players like shit.
Big B wrote:It's 2014. SAMP is plain boring overall, not just specific servers, but sometimes servers are the reason.
And no, LSRP has around 500 players daily and it's growing quickly, it's not that reason, sols staff is important and not just the staff but the players too.
Razzor
Razzor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Stop being mad because you got demoted from the Admin Team you can report each one of us to Game and believe me he'll do something but nah you rather getting more players on your side to support your opinions which is pathetic + admins wont mess with you guys if you will roleplay normally without trolling / rulebreaking in the middle or in your case using objects to be the ''clown'' of the server and then complaining about the punishments..

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big B Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:36 pm

2 posts above me deleted for having a fight. Keep on going and you're both gonna suffer consequences, I don't care who is who.
Keep on topic and avoid fighting.

Razzor is somewhat right though, he called the admins out and you suddenly switch the topic to him getting demoted, meaning you are avoiding that topic for some reason. You could have spoken up for the staff teams responsibilities instead I suppose.
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:37 pm

It wasn't a fight just saying my opinion about how hes turning people on the admin team and delete my posts again and you will be the one who will suffer the consenquences.

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razzor Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Big B wrote:2 posts above me deleted for having a fight. Keep on going and you're both gonna suffer consequences, I don't care who is who.
Keep on topic and avoid fighting.

Razzor is somewhat right though, he called the admins out and you suddenly switch the topic to him getting demoted.
You'll get banned from mike for telling your opinion right now, just like I got banned for doing it, they are trying to keep our mouths shut by banning us and deleting our posts, SAMP is still the shit but the server is having problems with admins, and I thought Siv was the problem, no the problem is some players and power hungry admins.
EDIT: Mike, you are allowed to tell your opinion about players but when I was telling /MY/ personal opinion and wanted to see others opinion about you, you straight banned me.

Last edited by Razzor on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Razzor
Razzor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm

You made a topic saying how bad the admin team is which will bring us more haters because of your madness - we dont need that keep it for yourself.

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big B Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Mike wrote:It wasn't a fight just saying my opinion about how hes turning people on the admin team and delete my posts again and you will be the one who will suffer the consenquences.
I'll keep on deleting any post that breaks the rules, that's my job, I don't see why your post shouldn't be deleted if it contains offensive material. Noone told me anything related to deleting a higher ranking players post. I suppose we both understand eachother? Let's not spark a second fight.

Now stop the fight and keep on topic otherwise this'll turn into the "common fight topic" and I'm gonna have to lock it to prevent further rulebreaking. Nobody wants that to happen, right?
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Stick to the topic fellas , cuz if i start fighting and insulting , it will just bring a mess to the topic , if your mad at someone just keep it in you . If your atleast abit mature , you wouldn't even care about it or solve your problem in a calm and positive way.

Anyways my reason for being in-active is becouse of no one being ig themselves.
Jason
Jason
Server Admin
Server Admin

http://streetzofls.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Razzor Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Jason wrote:
Anyways my reason for being in-active is becouse of  no one being ig themselves.
That's another reason but let me ask you, why are they inactive? Because of lack of time some say but some say because they don't want to bother getting ig and getting another brain fuck by some players/admins, all I can say is that sols became a fucked up community and it's not going to come back as it was by a whistle and we, players have to do something and admins ofc since they should be mature and not players, they should be an example and they also should stop acting big around just cus of a rank.
Razzor
Razzor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gundus Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Gundus

Back to top Go down

Post by Milez Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:34 pm

All of you shut the fuck up.
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by Big B Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:37 pm

Topic locked.
This turned into a god damn flame war once again.
I'll consider unlocking this once you all get mature.
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down