The Streetz of Los Santos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TDF]MM[RK]

3 posters

Go down

[TDF]MM[RK] Empty [TDF]MM[RK]

Post by M&M Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:53 pm

Name:[TDF]MM[RK]

Date of the ban:31-8-14

IP: will give later

Admin that banned you: I dont know, didnt saw it

The reason of the ban : ''server closed connection'' but i think milez banned me for not rping

Screenshots: i dont have any

M&M

Back to top Go down

[TDF]MM[RK] Empty Re: [TDF]MM[RK]

Post by Milez Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:54 pm

Alright, you were banned for: Failing to follow admin instructions, avoiding RP, circle shoot, generally negative attitude. Also you were banned for hacking(?), lets wait till Paert gets the evidence here.

You refused to RP on /l.I /warned you and you kept on talking in /l and then circle shooted all of us. Anything you have to say to support your side?
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by M&M Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:00 pm

yep i do got something to say actually...
failing to follow admin intstructions?
lmfao, i was taking a piss and i came back and i saw whole swat surrounding me, and u just didnt give a shit at all and kept aiming. instead of being immature you could just leave or atleast give me some time to continue the ''rp'' situation
yall hitting tdf before with no reason, look i aint gonna cry about it, just saying it now, its a game.

avoiding rp, circleshoot? circleshoot, yeah i admit that u know the reason why. avoiding rp not true. ''negative attitude''? how is my attitude negative? do tell ok?
banned for hacking? i did not hack, paert thinks i did though, but he fails cause i didn't.

M&M

Back to top Go down

Post by Milez Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:09 pm

We breached inside the house and killed TDF.And then we cleared the rest of the house and I waited down there guarding the door and you came back with AK in your hand.Thats irrelevant to the situations anyways.Avoiding RP > going on /l about how Its just a game etc etc and didnt use any /me's and didnt talk at all in IC chat, simply just writting in /l and not caring about anything. thats also negative attitude towards LSPD SWAT.Second, you failed to follow my instructions as you continued to talk in /l and just stood there without rping. Then you just took out your uzi and fired upon us while you were being aimed at, that means plus GUNFEAR and circle shoot.

Explain the ammo, how you quickly found guns after you died.Also screenshots speak for them selfs.Your ammo went up after one second, as Paert also informed us of the ammo.Explain.
[TDF]MM[RK] 3nH7yEZ
[TDF]MM[RK] PzlH8uM
[TDF]MM[RK] RJXkQWK
[TDF]MM[RK] 86HbIoP
[TDF]MM[RK] ALyVklw
[TDF]MM[RK] ALyVklw
[TDF]MM[RK] AIVWXo8
[TDF]MM[RK] L1jcXj9
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:48 pm

Well anything you would like to say about the screenshots MM?

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M&M Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:03 pm

that doesnt proove anything really lol

i explained this 1000 times to paert, and one time to respi
i was half afk, 2 laptops, i was chatting with ace and eventually i went full afk. /afk plus esc
when i came back, i noticed that JB was standing near me, so i scrolled up and indeed i saw their text. i found also a deagle on that roof. now im not saying its from them! because also at that same time (BEFORE I WENT AFK) i pmed [GS]Icez 'Lol look at em' (referring to ballas) and Icez responded with 'Yeah I got a hacker'
go ask Icez if you don't believe me.
so it might be from him? the hacker that is? i dunno, i cannot confirm and proove it, because i was afk. so like i said i found a deagle with sick much bullets. so i thought free guns always nice lol. so i shot the bullets till 200 or 300 idk anymore. once i went to ghouse where we save our shit (well used to now) i saw more deagles. so when we went off or died we just took it from that place.
also, once we join the serv or died, we call up a dealer straight away, cause this serv is a dm serv like everyone knows. you cant even do normal hood rp without getting hit. so always be armed i guess.

so for increasing, it's basically /pgun our guns we gathered. its not hack or ''bug'' what i wasnt even aware of.

and for not rp? no /me? dont bullshit me milez. i did /me slowly dropping his ak on the floor. /dgun afterwards. i was going IC even after ur immature behaviour. dont u lie, some admin u are lol. u know rulebreak u can, u can insult me how many times u want yall can do that to me, just dont lie to me. be atleast fair.

M&M

Back to top Go down

Post by Milez Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:15 pm

I never insulted you, unless Ive lost my memory and you have some kind of proof?You refused to RP and went on /l, yes infact you did /me drops his ak but kept going on /l. My behaviour was fully mature, I kindly asked you to cut /l but then you kept on and I had to warn you.Then all of a sudden you broke the gunfear rule, didnt RP by just taking out your weapon and shooting us. Oh really, you "found" it with hell alot of bullet but didnt screenshot it incase you get accused of hacking the amount of bullets? To sum up, you didnt listen to my instructions aka start RPing because you did a /me then kept going on /l.I am fair and luke and lake can confirm your actions.

"DM server", no matey thats what you think. This proves you are here to deathmatch and you are going on about dying by LSPD because you have to drive all the way to GD and buy a gun again. Id suggest starting RP'ing instead of only using weapons towards other players. Now, thats Irrelevant. You failed to follow my instructions, used /l instead of asking whats happening or atleast saying something ICly and ignored that we were there. Then you circle shooted and broke the gunfear rule.
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:23 pm

k decide about punishment milez

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M&M Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:24 pm

did you read my previous post?
besides, i came back from afk, give some time. its called think work
i did cut /L when u said it and even warned me for it, i just didn't say much ICly.
now indeed, i did rp. in your previous posts u said i didnt. yh go get 'em.

yes i found it fair n square, no i did not screened it, because i didnt think it was necessary? most people know me here and they know im not a hacker or any bullshit.

thats the problem with yall, you believe what you wanna believe.
its a fact that im not a hacker or a 'bugger'. i found them, now like i said, i dont got any prooves.
just give me one reason why i should do this.
i play here since 09, i donated to this server was admin for almost 3 years and enjoy playing here. now give me a reason why i should hack.
well whatever, just give me a date when unban.

M&M

Back to top Go down

Post by Milez Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Check the first two lines, "you can only use this command every 5 seconds" He was trying to duplicate the weapons by abusing /pgun and /dgun, you were an accomplice/supported pernell into duplicating/bug abusing /pgun and /dgun.

So, to sum up. Failure to follow admin instructions, gun fear, circle shooting, avoiding RP,Rambo(you ran into us while circle shooting). Stay banned for two months.(Approved by mike aswell)
Edit: enjoying playing here? You just said this is a dm server and everyone knows it, why are you still here then? PM me your IP in November.

[TDF]MM[RK] Sa-mp-12
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Locked.

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down