The Streetz of Los Santos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[V]Tyga's Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

[V]Tyga's Ban Appeal Empty [V]Tyga's Ban Appeal

Post by Tyga Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Name: [V]Tyga

Date of the ban: 27/08/2014

IP: 151.229.119.96

Admin that banned you: [LSPD]Mike

The reason of the ban: Apparent hacks. I went to aim at [TDB]Pacukas with my Uzi and next thing u know, I TP all the way to San Fierro. I was shocked myself when it happened and I didn't get a chance to have a say since I got banned straight away. All I wanna say is that why would I even want to hack? I'm an honest player who's not into all of that hacking shizzle and I was enjoying my time on SOLS until that happened which put me into shock. I know I haven't hacked but let's see what is said.

Screenshots: Not Needed.

Tyga

Back to top Go down

[V]Tyga's Ban Appeal Empty Re: [V]Tyga's Ban Appeal

Post by Milez Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Doesnt seem like some kind of bug to me.
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyga Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Yeah, that's where I TP'ed too. I have no idea why the fuck it happened since my directory is clean from all hacks. I've also never been known to be a hacker on any server so I really don't understand why that happened.

Tyga

Back to top Go down

Post by Milez Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Even if you have ten thousand or one million ping or spam /enter or /exit theres no way you can get TP'ed to SF. Such bug has NEVER been recorded on ANY server, I dont seriously know why you decided to TP to SF but It seems hacks to me, there's no such bug.The only bug you can get tped to when falling down or something is at Blueberry Acres, and junkbuster doesnt give us a warning when it actually IS a bug. Junkbuster works one hundred percent and Mike and me saw you with our eyes so I certainly believe It was hacks.As you stated, you were outside aswell so theres no possibility of it being a bug.

What I want you to tell me though, WHY did you TP to SF when you could TP to other areas?
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyga Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:17 pm

I didn't choose to TP anywhere, I was RP'ing with the other V members and just aimed my gun randomly at Pacukas and next thing u know, I'm in SF. I would NEVER and I mean NEVER even think about TP hacking on any server. What is the reason to do it? And as u said, if I did intend to TP hack, why would it be to San Fierro? SOLS is a server that I enjoy playing and RP'ing on, not a server where I'd want to use any sort of hacks.

Tyga

Back to top Go down

Post by Milez Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:18 pm

No such bug has been recorded in the 7-8 years of history of samp, you might have accidently used your hacks or something. I'll give you a chance to admitt so I can lower your ban time, or either your ban time will stay as it Is. It's your choice.

EDIT: You might have been secretly using sobeit for HP hacks and gun hacks as you always survive in every shootout( to my point of view) but this Is Irrelevant now, we have solid evidence of you hacking and TP'ing to SF. Theres NO chance in one million you might have been "tped" to SF. There Is a chance of you choosing the wrong location, or using your hacks by accident because you have been hacking secretly.
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyga Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Well I guess I'll just quit the server altogether then, because I KNOW I'm being truthful about this whole situation and I ain't going to admit to something that I haven't done at all. I've always been known to be a good RP'er and have good attitude towards the rest of the community ever since I joined the server; alongside this, I've NEVER been accused of hacking. However, I can't really do nothing to get back onto the server asap so I guess my time here is over.

Tyga

Back to top Go down

Post by Milez Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:24 pm

I gave you a chance to admitt, stay banned for 3 months. Two months for hacking and one month plus for lying to admins.
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content