The Streetz of Los Santos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrSake's ban appeal

2 posters

Go down

MrSake's ban appeal Empty MrSake's ban appeal

Post by MrSake Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Name: [IB]MrSake

Date of the ban:22.8.2014

IP:109.175.100.12

Admin that banned you: I don't know

The reason of the ban : I don't know, I just went into the server and this came up

Screenshots: MrSake's ban appeal 18231984681106450962
MrSake
MrSake

Back to top Go down

MrSake's ban appeal Empty Re: MrSake's ban appeal

Post by Mike Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:27 pm

You were using the name Frenkie IG and tried to hack and a day later (today) you was ban evading and hacked an AK47 you got anything to say before getting your punishment?

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSake Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Well firstly, name Frenkie was my brother, he wanted to try out the server, since I am not home and I need to use only one internet cable, that's why I always give my brother the internet, and that's why we have the same IP adress, about the hacking stuff, I'm gonna be honest here, only reason why I was hacking was whenever I buy an weapon (legitly, not hacking) and save it somewhere /dgun, next day I come to the server, the gun is gone because server restarted or something. Why not just add the command /putgun and /takegun so u can save your gun in inventory when ever u want adn take it, or /savestats then /loadstats, it was a suggestion that was locked. Then I got pissed off by losing the guns (wich are very well hidden) and decide to hack a bit, I'm sure that not only me, but everyone is pissed of cuz of the server restarts. There you go, do what u want to do, u know the best! And I'll like to know what Game thinks about these suggestions, cuz everyone is getting pissed of, losing their guns.
MrSake
MrSake

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Give me a break when we spectated Frenkie ( you) you started to talk to yourself you somehow knew we were watching and provoked us.

Stay banned for 3 weeks.

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down