The Streetz of Los Santos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TUTORIAL] How to join a gang easy.

Go down

[TUTORIAL] How to join a gang easy. Empty [TUTORIAL] How to join a gang easy.

Post by Razzor Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Alright so I've seen people struggling to join gangs and I decided to make a tutorial. I didn't want to make a LONG ASS ONE and take your time so I made a small one, if you seeking for more informations into how to join gangs easy, just leave a message here.
1. Why you need a gang?

Well most teenagers from 90's and actual time join a gang for a reason, they don't just for fun, they have a reason. Gangs are usually developed in poor community's and poor people usually join, to makes money, to get protection and such, nobody will join a gang just for the sake of it. Let's say you are a rich guy from Vinewood, why would you join a gang for? Yeah, exactly, rich people from gangs aren't usually around their neighborhood and they usually get rich after hard working on the corners.

2. Roleplay.
Yeah, let's say you finally met a member of the gang, he ask you where you from, you answer his question, let's say "Idlewood", you are now a local, you aren't a gang member now, you are just a local that chill with them and maybe sell their drugs, hardly put in work for the set. You should develop before using guns, develop first fight, first time getting yo ass kicked, first time shooting somebody, first drive-by and so on.
3. Get jumped in.
After you get jumped in you can consider yourself fully developed and ready to put in work for the set.

AND DON'T FORGET, DEVELOPING IS THE KEY, IF YOU ARE JUMPED IN BEFORE DONE DEVELOPING DO NOT OMIT TO DEVELOP BECAUSE YOU'RE NOW A THUG.

Your character and you.
I've seen people around with the age of 23 joining gangs, the hell? At the age of 23 you might look for a job not join a gang at that age, my opinion is that you should start at a young age, 14-16 is perfect or less but sols isn't ready for 9-13 y/o rp because most people don't have patience to develop that much.
Your character is not what you are in real life, let's say you are very bad at swimming, your character can be a pro at swimming, you don't have to roleplay as yourself, you can be something or somebody you always wished to, that's what roleplay offers you, a chance to become something you wished to be.
Razzor
Razzor

Back to top Go down