The Streetz of Los Santos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Chat :.

+22
Big_Mero
Lil_Devil
Arabian Shot
Auro
Flaco
Jason
Bizzle™
Ray._
Lokztero
TNT123
MalV
Razzor
Mr.TutyFruty
LoWaG88
Isaah_
Lewis22
TheKrew
Andreir66
SunRise
Booba
Tyga
Huendro
26 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

.: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Chat :. - Page 4 Empty Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Chat :.

Post by TNT123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 pm

So.e V members gone into LSPD in 2 days?
Freaking awesome!
Tempah its time to get some new members
TNT123
TNT123

Back to top Go down

.: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Chat :. - Page 4 Empty Re: .: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Chat :.

Post by Bizzle™ Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:00 pm

This fraction i think needs to strengthen, i think attacks sometimes go to fail, due to the fact that the other gangs simply are more stronger. Not saying our gang is crap or anything, but i think there are many ways in witch we can make this gang a feared gang. This includes better shooting, more numbers and etc, therefore by building on these things we can build on what is a good rp'ing, fun, gang. Full of good people, no noobs unlike over gangs. So yeah if we built on a few things we can improve massivly. Very Happy  

Bizzle™

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyga Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Don't worry, I'd still be trying my best to run the gang even if we had 3 members lol & Bizzle, you're right in every word you mentioned, I will be slowly focusing on these key aspects over the next few days. Hope to see some of ya'll IG towards tomorrow evening since I'm going to be at a relatives house pretty much all day so see you guys then!

P.S Don't sweat it if you can't be active, I care mostly about loyalty and your skill to RP xD

Tyga

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzle™ Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:09 pm

I apologise, today as we were stopped by the Jura, I saw a couple of J'B's coming towards us, and they were strapped heavily. [V]Ray And Malv were initially in the car, so my gut told me drive of and like a noob i did just that, and then Jefferson popped a cap in us immediately. I would like to apologise to the entire gang, i have made a massive mistake today, i have let you down, if Huendro was witnessing he would have been massively disappointed. So yeah again im sorry and rightly as you can see Tyga has moved me down to a Soldadao, this is 100 per cent correct and he was right in doing this, once again i apologise to all of you, it wont happen again.

Bizzle™

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyga Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:13 pm

No problem, just don't do something stupid like that again. The reason why I put you down to 'Soldado'  was because I thought you wasn't ready to fit the 'Veterano' position, however, you'll get into that position one day Wink

EDIT: I need all of you to be IG tomorrow around 20:00 or on wards (GMT+1) so we can RP the departure of Umberto and Juan Robina. Check the story on the information topic for more details on why they have to depart from LS.

Tyga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokztero Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Since it's friday, I'm not sure If I will be on, I'll try. I have a job and I really need some time for my social life. But I don't wanna miss it, so we'll see. And yes, Bizzle made a good point about our strenght. We should have more strict ranking, which means, higher ranks should really command and shouldn't listen to lower ranks, no matter what, I've made mistake few times cause of someone's stupid ideas, lol.
Lokztero
Lokztero

Back to top Go down

Post by TNT123 Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:33 pm

And seriously,most of our members can't shoot.. they suck at shootouts,i don't want to be arrogant or rude in any way,but my granny can shoot better then most of our gang...
I who have been in SOLS for 3 years consider myself an pretty good shooter...
And just so its clear that didn't come over night.
We need to teach some guys who are new to SOLS or to GTA SA itself.
TNT123
TNT123

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:25 pm

You guys look deep , keep it up !
Jason
Jason
Server Admin
Server Admin

http://streetzofls.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MalV Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:45 pm

I agree with TNT... In my opinion we can good RP but most of our Vatos can't shoot. I need some training too or maybe some time to practice. About today, my best friend has Bday today so I'm not sure if I'm gonna be IG today. About the ranking in our gang... If Huendro or Tyga aren't IG, they should choose somebody who is gonna lead the gang. Or give some members higher ranks, so they gonna give commands if you guys aint IG.@Bizzle, don't worry about that, it could also happen to me, we all make mistakes. At least you tried to save our asses, heh. (sorry for my english, I'm from Poland.. Twisted Evil ).
MalV
MalV

Back to top Go down

Post by TNT123 Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:33 pm

And by "training" i don't mean start a shitton of shootouts on SOLS..
You guys should get into some DM server to improve your shooting skills...

And yes that's totally true.. i mean Tyga is onlnie for 1-2 hours a day (max)
And I've seen mero only twice.
So,IMHO Tyga should promote someone who's active.(And under no circumstances i don't mean myself,so don't take this as begging for promotion)
TNT123
TNT123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyga Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:49 pm

@TNT & Malv - Yeah, we do need better shooters and to improve, we will head onto DM servers once in a while to practice. Also, recently I've been busy so I apologise for my inactivity. Finally, about the rank issue, we will sort that out once I come IG later on.  P.S PM me your skype names so that I can add u into the group chat if I haven't already.

Tyga

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKrew Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:31 pm

''Need better shooting skills'' - Ony on SOLS. I suppose. When you're satisfied with the RP you must go and whine on the shooting skills!

Get the fuck out with that bullshit.
TheKrew
TheKrew

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tyga Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Krew, SOLS ain't always about RP (Well it's meant to be), it's also about your shooting ability since it's impossible to hood RP for more than around 15-20 mins without being attacked, that's just how life is on SOLS. It's unique compared to all the other RP servers out there & Rusu, just gtfo this topic.

Tyga

Back to top Go down

Post by TNT123 Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:50 pm

.: [V] Los Santos Vagos - Chat :. - Page 4 Rkpxlj

Goodbye Umberto Robina.

Hope we have alot of fun with your new character!
TNT123
TNT123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyga Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Yeah, it's the end of Umberto Robina. However, TNT, you will have fun with his nephew xD

Tyga

Back to top Go down

Post by TNT123 Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:33 am

So,I won't come online today or tomorrow.(Maybe tomorrow evening...)
I'm really sorry about that,it's really not my fault.
Have fun!
TNT123
TNT123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyga Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:20 pm

No problemo TNT, enjoy whatever you're doing and I'll see u IG soon! Smile

Tyga

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaco Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Good to be back, but weird being a Vago. Loved the roleplay today.
Flaco
Flaco

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyga Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Yhyh, hope to see u IG more often Flaco Smile

Tyga

Back to top Go down

Post by Auro Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Flaco wrote:Good to be back, but weird being a Vago. Loved the roleplay today.
Pretty sad to see you on the other side. Good luck anyway

Auro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyga Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:44 am

Had some nice late night RP with Bizzle and Conejo Smile See the rest of u IG sometime tomorrow.

Tyga

Back to top Go down

Post by Auro Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:23 am

Auro

Back to top Go down

Post by TNT123 Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:47 pm

I just came back,coming IG now.
TNT123
TNT123

Back to top Go down

Post by TNT123 Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:04 pm

K, drive by no 1. : Die to a bug
drive by no 2 : Get ramboed by LSPD *cough* Luke*cough*

Sooooooo I'm done with SOLS for today.
TNT123
TNT123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next