The Streetz of Los Santos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLS is back!

+9
40oz
Big B
Auro
LoWaG88
Webad
Exile
Chris
Jay
Lupe
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SOLS is back! Empty SOLS is back!

Post by Lupe Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:50 am

What's up people, I see that the server and forum is back up again. There is a slight possibility that you guys want to give it another try. SOLS dont seem to die, haha. Good to see it again.

We'll see what the future holds. Shout-out to Thegame/Risky for still trying.
Lupe
Lupe

Back to top Go down

SOLS is back! Empty Re: SOLS is back!

Post by Lupe Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:54 am

Extra note; Spread the word out!

Advertise this server to your friends and relatives so that it can run actively like in the old days. I'll try to get some old faces back to the server.
Lupe
Lupe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:39 am

Yeah lets advertise it, call the old members and lets help Thegame with getting sols back on its feet. Since its a good rp server and its mine first rp server back in 2012. Smile

Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Lupe, good to see you back.Speaking of getting old faces back, try getting Hazem/Goldie back god damn it, and ToyZ too.
Chris
Chris
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupe Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Chris wrote:Lupe, good to see you back.Speaking of getting old faces back, try getting Hazem/Goldie back god damn it, and ToyZ too.

Haha, Hazem is so not planning on coming back, but I'll see what I can do.
T0yz already knows about this.
Lupe
Lupe

Back to top Go down

Post by Exile Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:24 am

Its about time this is back, cant wait to get ig ill be on soon
Exile
Exile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by LoWaG88 Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:20 pm

make ads on some samp forums, (not other server forums) to keep this alive
LoWaG88
LoWaG88

Back to top Go down

Post by Auro Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Well, you will get what you have if you lost it ..
I must say I missed this shit a lot and its players too..
Hey everyone.

Auro

Back to top Go down

Post by Big B Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:27 pm

It won't go far, risky doesn't really give a shit, no news about updates or anything, it's the same old gang-wars fest.
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 40oz Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:46 pm

Big B wrote:It won't go far, risky doesn't really give a shit, no news about updates or anything, it's the same old gang-wars fest.

Does B in your name stand for bitter?  Razz According to your posts, yeah.
40oz
40oz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big B Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:14 pm

40oz wrote:
Big B wrote:It won't go far, risky doesn't really give a shit, no news about updates or anything, it's the same old gang-wars fest.

ehuehuhe, a great attempt to sound funny, but no. It doesn't stand for anything, and stop acting so smartassy like that. I speak from my experience over 6 years here, I have all the right to say my opinion about this server out loud.

Webad - just because you don't see me IG is your fault, not mine. I've been here for years, I've been IG enough. SAMP got boring, and I'm not so active, is that clear now?
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Big B Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:19 pm

[TDB]Webad[DR] wrote:You are here 6 years. I remember you said that you are 14, that means you been on the server when you were 8 ?
Yes. Do any problems occur because of my age, which is irrelevant to the server whatsoever?
inb4 "the game is rated for mature people durrrr".
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 40oz Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:20 pm

I'm just naive and you might be realist, updates are coming from step by step when players discover problem and then they get onto it, here scripters and owner don't much create anything from scratch themselves.

And yeah he been here for those years I remember him if he's SBF BigBear
40oz
40oz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big B Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:26 pm

True, I'm being a realist, I haven't witnessed any serious updates or anything in a long time, which renders me to have no hope at all. Simple like that.
And no, I'm not BigBear, nor am I BigB [WITHOUT THE SPACE BETWEEN]. You can remember me as Basshunter or Lil_B, Big_B with the underscore too.
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt.Nugget Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:45 pm

We should make a Youtube video for advertising like a short promo for Streetz of Los Santos I also see some people go on SA-MP forums that put there server in that signatures to advertise also and I think there are some sections on SA-MP forums where you can advertise the server you run.
Sgt.Nugget
Sgt.Nugget

Back to top Go down

Post by [IB]Lance Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:08 pm

Big_B you're hella pessimistic. If you don't have any hopes for the server or if you think it won't go far just stay away from it, k?

We're here to help the community develop not bitch about Risky being Risky. He was always like that, shows up from time to time, adds new stuff here and there, but he still cares, he's still running the server, if you don't like it, then you don't have to play, choice is yours.

What do you think Risky has to add to the server currently? I think it's fine as it is now.

Last edited by [IB]Lance on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
[IB]Lance
[IB]Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt.Nugget Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:09 pm

[IB]Lance wrote:Big_B you're hella pessimistic. If you don't have any hopes for the server or if you think it won't go far just stay away from it, k?

We're here to help community develop not bitch about Risky being Risky. He was always like that, shows up from time to time, adds new stuff here and there, but he still cares, he's still running the server, if you don't like it, then you don't have to play, choice is yours.

What do you think Risky has to add to the server currently? I think it's fine as it is now.

Yeah the server is fine there is nothing wrong with it, I've been playing here for a week and had no problems so far I don't see what the big deal is.
Sgt.Nugget
Sgt.Nugget

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupe Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:10 pm

The future of SOLS in my eyes isn't going to stick. Risky in my opinion is a not a very dedicated owner. He can't run this server by his own. I remember back in the days where he recieved help from Khaled. It all went good back then.

The way SOLS is being runned currently and for the past sessions, it's not going to go far. But I am happy that Risky is still trying, it truly shows that he haven't forgotten about SOLS.

Oh well, we'll see what the future holds for this server.
Lupe
Lupe

Back to top Go down

Post by [IB]Lance Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:17 pm

But what does the owner really have to do? He doesn't have to be on the server 24/7 or anything.

When the players bitch about a script or something else to be added he adds that shit.

Latest example: players voted for [GD] to get back, so he met their requests.

Nothing wrong with him. The story about server failure because of not having a dedicated owner is a myth.

It's just the players that always bitch about something on the server, you can't please them. They will always find something wrong no matter what. Just play on the server and enjoy, stop asking for new shit, it's fine as it is now.
[IB]Lance
[IB]Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt.Nugget Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Big B wrote:
40oz wrote:

ehuehuhe, a great attempt to sound funny, but no. It doesn't stand for anything, and stop acting so smartassy like that. I speak from my experience over 6 years here, I have all the right to say my opinion about this server out loud.

Webad - just because you don't see me IG is your fault, not mine. I've been here for years, I've been IG enough. SAMP got boring, and I'm not so active, is that clear now?

What updates do you want? Lol you are not being specific all the posts I've seen from you are whining about no new updates and that the server owner is being a lazy owner didn't you state in one of your posts that you are not actively playing SOLS as much so why do you care so much about new updates if you are not playing the server as much?

Last edited by Sgt.Nugget on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sgt.Nugget
Sgt.Nugget

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupe Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:26 pm

People sharing their personal aspect of the server is not 'bitching'. That is a very unintelligent accusation.
Trust me when I tell you, everything you see here is only temporarily. Your satisfaction of the current status in the server won't last.

If you want a long and good running server, you need to improve.
Lupe
Lupe

Back to top Go down

Post by Big B Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Lupe wrote:People sharing their personal aspect of the server is not 'bitching'. That is a very unintelligent accusation.
Trust me when I tell you, everything you see here is only temporarily. Your satisfaction of the current status in the server won't last.

If you want a long and good running server, you need to improve.
Well, he said everything I wanted to. I will not bother arguing and stating facts and theories just because someone sticks to one thing.

But the most important part:
Lupe wrote:If you want a long and good running server, you need to improve.
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next