VLA - Discussion(s)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by TheKrew on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:10 pm

@Auro, no, you're not good at all. This faction needs improvements.
avatar
TheKrew

Posts : 23
Join date : 2014-07-17
Age : 20
Location : Sweden - Svealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Nicolas on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:16 pm

paert wrote:Nicolas Cage wat r u doin here?

Bein a good flower ^^  flower 
avatar
Nicolas

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Auro on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:53 pm

TheKrew wrote:@Auro, no, you're not good at all. This faction needs improvements.
Sorry, who are you again?

Auro

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Ragnarok on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:44 am

Daddy's home.
avatar
Ragnarok

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-14
Age : 21
Location : Pandahfest, Pandorway, Pandahnavia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by RedWhite1017 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:36 am

Better barely active with Ryhes leading than totally active with some dumbass carrying it
avatar
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 23
Location : Bosnia & Herzegovina, Gradačac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by paert on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:15 pm

RedWhite1017 wrote:Better barely active with Ryhes leading than totally active with some dumbass carrying it
Okay, mind telling me who you think "carrying" vla atm?

paert
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Ragnarok on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:32 pm

I will do it unless Ryhes or Alonso will.
(Pandah ere)
avatar
Ragnarok

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-14
Age : 21
Location : Pandahfest, Pandorway, Pandahnavia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by paert on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Ragnarok wrote:I will do it unless Ryhes or Alonso will.
(Pandah ere)
Ryhes is inactive atm, been off for almost 2 weeks now i think, Alonso told me he didn't, so yes pls.

paert
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by RedWhite1017 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:48 pm

paert wrote:
RedWhite1017 wrote:Better barely active with Ryhes leading than totally active with some dumbass carrying it
Okay, mind telling me who you think "carrying" vla atm?
Re-read my post and if you ask me that stupid question again i'll really have doubts about ur intelligence...

I'll just say this once to clear up for u, because only u need that stuff to be cleared up actually...
WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER NOOB FACTION.
So if Ryhes isn't gonna lead it, plz pandy then.
avatar
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 23
Location : Bosnia & Herzegovina, Gradačac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by paert on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:06 pm

RedWhite1017 wrote:
paert wrote:
RedWhite1017 wrote:Better barely active with Ryhes leading than totally active with some dumbass carrying it
Okay, mind telling me who you think "carrying" vla atm?
Re-read my post and if you ask me that stupid question again i'll really have doubts about ur intelligence...

I'll just say this once to clear up for u, because only u need that stuff to be cleared up actually...
WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER NOOB FACTION.
So if Ryhes isn't gonna lead it, plz pandy then.

If you write a comment like that i'm ASSUMING that it's towards the CURRENT leader when you write "than totally active with some dumbass carrying it".
Because LoWaG was the leader for a little while and he was very active.
If you can't figure that out yourself you should atleast try now, a secound time and re-read your comment and think from another perspective then your own.
If you find that hard this secound time also, I won't reply because that's just waste of time.

Speaking about intelligence? Oh boy.

paert
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by RedWhite1017 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:26 pm

I don't get it? What's so hard to understand in my post?
Yes I'm speaking about intelligence, and this is my "secound" (lol) time explaining a simple statement to you, so...

The last 2 pages are about some unknown guy (not talking about pandy) who's complaining VLA is inactive, and wants to lead it. So I said, VLA is better with inactive Ryhes than with active "unknown guy" who will just ruin it's reputation by constant DMing and rulebraking.

Cleared that up, IQ-Master?
If not, then it's your own fucking problem, cuz I'm not gonna spam this topic because of a guy who can understand a plain simple thing.

Peace.
avatar
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 23
Location : Bosnia & Herzegovina, Gradačac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by paert on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:37 pm

RedWhite1017 wrote:I don't get it? What's so hard to understand in my post?
Yes I'm speaking about intelligence, and this is my "secound" (lol) time explaining a simple statement to you, so...

The last 2 pages are about some unknown guy (not talking about pandy) who's complaining VLA is inactive, and wants to lead it. So I said, VLA is better with inactive Ryhes than with active "unknown guy" who will just ruin it's reputation by constant DMing and rulebraking.

Cleared that up, IQ-Master?
If not, then it's your own fucking problem, cuz I'm not gonna spam this topic because of a guy who can understand a plain simple thing.

Peace.

Alright let me tell you something mister.
We was talking about intelligence not IQ, that's two different things,lmao.
And if you're speaking to that "unknown guy" you should quote him or atleast mention his name so people will understand you.

seriously haha

paert
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by RedWhite1017 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:40 pm

avatar
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 23
Location : Bosnia & Herzegovina, Gradačac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Alonso on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:19 am

I have no idea what's going on here.

Alonso

Posts : 8
Join date : 2014-07-17
Location : Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

View user profile http://www.zombo.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Gundus on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:03 am

can i keep my tag on?
[Varios]Gundus
got official when lowag was leader.

Gundus

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by paert on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:07 am

Alonso

paert
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Auro on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Alright, since Ryhes is inactive I received permission from Alonso to take leadership over so from now on I will be leading this faction.
[Varios]Gundus - Keep the tag on.

Auro

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Alonso on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Of course you can keep it.

Alonso

Posts : 8
Join date : 2014-07-17
Location : Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

View user profile http://www.zombo.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by RedWhite1017 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Good luck Auro, u can do it right Wink
avatar
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 23
Location : Bosnia & Herzegovina, Gradačac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Ragnarok on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:32 pm

Auro my big homie. Take this shit far meng
avatar
Ragnarok

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-14
Age : 21
Location : Pandahfest, Pandorway, Pandahnavia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Auro on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:14 pm

Thank guys.
This goes to all [Varios] members.
You all know I have been waiting for my chance a lot of days/months/years.
Now it's here and I want to ask you for your help.
We can spend some really good time together here in El Corona and make some good moments that we will remember. Please, if you can I want you to come online sometimes and RP with your old friends, we dont have much new member so we know each other, old friends can meet again, lets do it.

Auro

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Ragnarok on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Some decent short RP today, boyos.
And good job to Auro for keeping it somewhat legit (non-violent/hood rp), we can take this faction back to the top if we keep this up.
avatar
Ragnarok

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-14
Age : 21
Location : Pandahfest, Pandorway, Pandahnavia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Tyga on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Good luck Auro! I'm hoping to see VLA more like how it was earlier Very Happy

Tyga

Posts : 164
Join date : 2014-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Flaco on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:53 am

I believe in you Auro.
avatar
Flaco

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VLA - Discussion(s)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum