The Streetz of Los Santos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats you guys would like to be installed on the server.

+14
RedWhite1017
Big_Mero
ACAC1A
Jason
ShortDogg
Pacukas
Milez
Razzor
Respi[CGC]
Big B
Gundus
Lil Jimmy
Lil_Dayz
Lil_Devil
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whats you guys would like to be installed on the server. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats you guys would like to be installed on the server.

Post by Clayton1 Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:09 pm

I agree with everything that Milez said, also buying cars not donating for them would get us alot of players. More jobs like pilot, delivery, taxi... more scripts and events (racing) will add more fun to the game.

Clayton1

Back to top Go down

Whats you guys would like to be installed on the server. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats you guys would like to be installed on the server.

Post by Milez Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:15 am

Milez wrote:Stop crying about being in the admin team, If you are not in the admin team then you dont deserve it or havent got the chance to apply, If you deserve it, you will be one.

What the server needs to get new players:

Firstname_Lastname
Removal of Kill List.
Remove skin selection, make a unique faction skin system etcetera.(/factioninv etc)
Being able to buy cars and houses without donating or spending 800k.A realistic server economy.
Adding /v park so the server wont be overloaded.
Remove every exterior regarding mappings(Hood objects, boxes, random living room in the middle of an alleway)
Bank accounts, savings.
Moving up to medium-high roleplay.
Removing the stupid weapon damage because shootouts are not fun.
Removing day-light, guns in brawls rules and everything thats preventing you from roleplaying something unless it prevents deathmatch and powergame, etcetera.
Gun saving system.
Fix jail, add prison.

Even if you dont like these ideas, these ideas NEED to be added, not to just be suggested. We are not unique, we never were.We were just a server that uses Tags and roleplay. Even If you dont like them, either stay with 10 players on daily basis or get 30 at weekends till everyone moves on and goes to college, or get new players and have a chance to reach to 50.

I might be the only one that likes these stuff, even from the rest of the admin team but these things should be added for the server to progress.

-------------------
Im just writting this to the people that are whining about us staying unique and the firstname_lastname problems. First of all, WE ARE NOT UNIQUE BECAUSE OF THE TAGS, BUT BECAUSE WE ARE RPING IN SINGLEPLAYER. Secondly, If you want to join GS you can make a name for example, then If you want to leave [GS] to join [KTB], you will make an APPLICATION for name change at a topic which will be created and a lead admin could /namechange you in game and then you would put the new name to your SAMP name thingy.

Before you say, "fuck firstname_lastname" Id like to know why you guys dont like it. What's wrong with it If we can /namechange if we want to join another faction with a 4 word format at a certain topic? Also we are not unique because of that as I said, but because of the SP roleplay. The tags stayed like that because we were a TDM server.

Think before you write something, dont just follow what everyone else says.
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Dayz Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:30 am

Aigh' lets just deal with it.

Last edited by Lil_Dayz on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Lil_Dayz
Lil_Dayz

Back to top Go down

Post by RedWhite1017 Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:38 am

well you can't expect any of these to be added since this isnt even a suggestion topic.. it was made just to express your opinions...

And don't start a FNLN discussion here, there's already a topic for that
RedWhite1017
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuro Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:46 am

the admin team is full of jokers, don't expect to have a succesfull server with them.
Manuro
Manuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Devil Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Manuro wrote:the admin team is full of jokers, don't expect to have a succesfull server with them.

What did I say in the first page? Dont talk about the admin team, you are no happy bro? ===> you out.

I dont want this topic being locked by some shit like it, keep giving your ideas people, I'll take note of it.
Lil_Devil
Lil_Devil
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milez Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:00 pm

RedWhite1017 wrote:well you can't expect any of these to be added since this isnt even a suggestion topic.. it was made just to express your opinions...

And don't start a FNLN discussion here, there's already a topic for that

do you even know what you are saying? we can discuss anything we want that we would like to be added on the server, you cannot stop us unless we are insulting or going off topic.Read the title again.
Milez
Milez

Back to top Go down

Post by RedWhite1017 Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Whats you guys would like to be installed on the server. - Page 2 Dnv2YQw
I simply love this option.. I guess i shouldn't even "See the message" anymore.

Suggestions go to the suggestions forum. This is Server discussions. That's what I meant...
And if you keep that attitude I might also lock it, since it doesn't even belong here.
and you guys already broken a few rules here
RedWhite1017
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedWhite1017 Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Milez...
What part of my last 2 posts didn't you understand?

you want it added to the server? Post it into suggestions
Wanna simply discuss about it, nothing else? Here we go..

No one is gonna scroll trough millions of subforums just to check what u want added to the server, that's why we got a special subforum for it.

I'm not trying to brag with my power.. I don't even consider this as a "power" because I don't live in a virtual world like you. I consider this as a extra job to help the forum/server.

And yes, you're breaking rules since the topic owner clearly said no talking shit about the admin team. And then again i see some fights too. And after all, you're going off-topic for the millionth time.
That's why your last post got removed maybe.

And consider this a last warning. Stop going off-topic and provoking, trying to start fights..

This is my last post for you, since I really don't intend to get caught up in your .. whatever it is..
Either stop trying to start shit, or simply come to my PMs so we can discuss this as adults.. since you obviously got some problems with me, but i don't really care about that.

We don't really want to talk about your "powers" since, the fact that you didn't even take my "mapper apply" into consideration (because you have some special love for me), shows how responsible you are with your "powers"

RedWhite1017
RedWhite1017
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatz Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Gun Smulling -

Delivery packages like /Startdr but with guns and add a Something like Bonus in this job Earn Money and For example 100 Bullets or 2 grams of Cocaine
Beatz
Beatz

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve_Miller Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:50 am

all these ideas are good but even if we apply all of them, the server will still remain way behind all other servers in terms of scripts.

what makes me like this server is it's unique rules (like no rambo) and unique Roleplay

what makes me donot like is its outdated script, like in LSPD, we dont have a proper MDC, we dont have a proper locker (although it is not that old, but still it doesn't have rank requirements on weapons and skins) we need a better wanted list (like not just adding stars/wanted levels on players, also adding the wanted reason) we need a /ticket command... /impound ...
gangs need to have lockers and limit the GD role to selling materials and then gangs make themselves the weapons and many other stuff.

we dont want to  change one or two things, we need the script to be totally recreated.

Steve_Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Big B Sun May 17, 2015 12:58 pm

gibe de pusi
Big B
Big B
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2