The Streetz of Los Santos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my ban appeal

3 posters

Go down

my ban appeal Empty my ban appeal

Post by ace Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Name: [LSB]Ace

Date of the ban: 24 8 2014

IP: ill give it if an admin asks for it

Admin that banned you: no idea

The reason of the ban : no idea, ive been so called 'silently' banned (the server just closed connection and when i tried rejoining it said im banned)

Screenshots: forgot to make but it just says server closed connection and then you are banned from this server

i was driving around with [KTB]Lil_Jimmy or something and after icez and paert warned me to only talk in english in local ooc chat we continued our conversation over /pm. however, after i hit some vagos accidently with my car [KTB]Lil_Jimmy decided to /shout at them in bosnian and icez warned him in /l again. after that i received a silent ban by someone and since then im not able to enter the server.

ace

Back to top Go down

my ban appeal Empty Re: my ban appeal

Post by Mike Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:11 pm

It wasn't a silence ban I've banned you, anyways few of the mini admins told me you're mixing and rule breaking still after being unbanned, I thought you'd change your attitude but it seems like you didn't, they will post their evidence soon so untill then be patient.

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by paert Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:21 pm

my ban appeal T0j2gg
my ban appeal 313svnt

You're basically giving a rulebreaker money to buy weapons, speaking in a different language in local chat and you're giving him a ride ontop of the car no /me's or anything showing he's in the trunk or something like that which makes in non rp.

-Supplying a rulebreaker
-Non RP
-Speaking in a different language over local chat

paert
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ace Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:28 pm

ill go by these rulebreaks one by one

supplying a rulebreaker: noone told me 'obi_juan_kenobi' is a rulebreaker. ask the community, when i was [GD]Ace and had the most money in the server i also gave poor people in-game money because in my eyes virtual cash has no real worth. why wouldnt i give some money to him. if i didnt give it he would probably get mad anyway and end up dming anyone. besides that, how should i know he would rulebreak with the gun after? after he bought the gun i left him and i had no idea what he was about to do, thats his responsibility and he should get punished if he broke a rule. if a [GD] sells a gun to a gangmember who circleshoots with it after does that mean the [GD] gets a warn for selling guns to a rulebreaker? no of course not.

non rp: hes the person whos car surfing not me, he jumped on top of my car and he could have jumped off again. even better would be if you, as admin, told him to get off because as we can see you saw the rulebreaker too.

speaking in a different language over local chat: ive seen many people speak foreign languages over the local ooc chat including you paert (when you werent admin of course) so it was still unclear for me whether you can or can not speak different languages in that chat. however, now its clear for me its a rulebreak but in the future i think its better if someone tells someone about a rulebreak instead of handing out random punishments without notificating the person that he/she is rulebreaking.

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by paert Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Alright let me go through this again.

supplying a rulebreaker: Alright i can't blame you for that, thought you knew these guys as he was kinda answering your questions but nvm. - Not valid reason

Non rp: Why don't you ask him to go off then? You're allowing him, you drove him to emmets as he said ;You gave him a ride;. Don't question that. - Valid reason

speaking in a different language: - Valid reason

paert
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:37 pm

I would unban you right now but you need to promise me you wont do that shit you did in like 1 month ago like mixing with lowag bayke kkay and all those clowns..

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ace Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:46 pm

i allowed him to get on because its his own responsibility. hes the one who performs a rulebreak and hes the one who risks getting punished for it.

i could have told him to get off but i didnt have to. thats 2 different things, its his own responsibility.

example; a [GD] sells a person a gun so its their own responsibility what they do with the gun. if they dm with it, thats their choice and they get a punishment for it.

from your point of view it means, the [GD] sold the person the gun and they allowed him to DM.

what should the [GD] do then by you? follow the customer untill their destination and make sure they use the weapon properly and not DM?

is that the same thing you ask from me? following obi_juan_kenobi and making sure he doesnt rulebreak? no, thats the exact thing an admin is suposed to do and thats why i didnt do it, because im not an admin. hes the one who carsurfed and it nowhere says i allowed him or didnt allow him, its not my business. im not an admin to decide whether he carsurfs or not. if it bothered you as an admin, you couldve punished him or tell him to get off and that its against the rules.

EDIT 20:44: @Mike: fine, no problem. if i knew the things i performed on the screenshots were such heavy 'rulebreaks' (even though i dont see 2 of the 3 things as a rulebreak), i wouldnt have performed them anyway and we wouldnt be posting in this ban appeal. you have my word, i wont mess around anymore. we both know we arent children and i guarantee you i wont cause trouble anymore. you have my ip address mike so you can unban me.

thanks for the final chance, bye.

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:54 pm

lost it can you send again?

Mike
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ace Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:58 pm